Sunday, November 22, 2009

all in 1..

alhamdulillah selamat tiba di bumi kemaman pagi nie. tough journey! banjir at certain place but alhamdulillah still can drive tru.. and i am lucky to have abah today. he drove all the way.. thanks abah! really appreciate what he has done for me..

this morning, not as good as previous sunday. early morning lg kepala dah semak with insurance, query from the auditors, the internet connection, tetiba dpt email hafta attend meeting [luckily kejap je..]. i hope to settle all these things before 5 today! hopefully..

next..

sape tak sayang anak? i think everybody loves their childrens cuma nya the way they express their feelings tu different. even binatang pun sayangkan anak kan?.. yg kes buang anak tu, i donno what to say lah kan.. mmg zalim, kejam, tak ada hati perut! if u people who knows me well, u all knew how much i love and miss my dotter. takkan lah hari2 sy nak story about my baby kan, nnt org muak pulak nak dgr.. [nnt ckp lah, "org lain pun ada anak jgk.. org lain pun sayang anak jgk.."] takkan sy nak announce, "juz read my blog then u all will know how much i love my dotter, how much i love my husband and how much i love my family!" nobody don't even know how i feel without them.. so pliss don't bother my life! sy lg suka org tak amik tahu pasal sy daripada org yg amik tahu tp menyakitkan hati! it sucks! it's hypocrite.. depan sy lembut gigi dari lidah, gelak2 mcm suci [pliss jgn berlagak suci dgn sy, i muak nak muntah!], tanya mcm2 and then pot pet pot pet at my back! huhh people pliss stay away from me lah!

so this is juz a matter how we express the feeling. and in my case, people yang tak tahu apa2 and yang tak close dgn sy, don't u ever dare to judge me okay ~!

No comments: