Wednesday, July 22, 2009

demmit!

woiitt ym nie pehal nie.. time org memerlukan ym, time tu la dia nak dc. asik2 dc dc dc.. tensen tul la.. aku tak ada mood la nie.. dah teringat kat cha~cha and dear hubby.. :(

wpun aku jauh di perantauan, hati aku tak penah lupakan hubby and our dear princess.. I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.. Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other..

pappa dear, jgn penah berhenti berdoa supaya Allah dekatkan kita.. we seems have a chance to live and be together as one happy family, insyaAllah.. amiin..

Today and always, beyond tomorrow, I need you beside me, always as my best friend, lover and forever soul mate.. i love u.. [need i say more?]

No comments: