Monday, April 11, 2011

all praises to Allah


Hey hey! I just got time to update The One & Only! I was like a busy bee last week. Report duty on the 3rd, still many things have to be settled. We are now in the final stage of preparing the Annual Report. It’s about 3 years I left this field but now I’m doing it again. I heart my current tasks oh yeah! Alhamdulillah.. :)

It’s been about 3 weeks kami kat alor setar. So far so good. Our little girl pun dah get used to mak tok and tok wan. That really relieved. Sebab itu yang paling saya risaukan. Slowly chacha adapt with new place. But when mama home, memang berkepit lah! Tak boleh hilang dari pandangan mata. Hilang je, dengar lah jeritan suara dia yang sangat nyaring tu. Hahahaha..

Being a wife, a mother, a daughter and an employee , really makes me running out of time. Restless, sleepless but I am happy. Balik rumah [even lewat], chacha setia menanti kat rumah with her laugh sambil loncat-loncat tepuk tangan tengok mama balik. I’ve been waiting for this moment quite a numbers. And finally Allah gave this opportunity to me. I am blessed, truly.. :)

Ok tanak citer pasal keje dah.

Last weekend, we went to padang besar. Shopping manja-manja je. Just follow my in law. Chacha la banyak beli toys. 2 – 3 jam je pun kat sana then we went back to taman jelatek. Here’s some photos masa singgah makan on the way back home. My happy chacha with different expressions! 







 I think, that’s about it now. Ada masa saya mengarang lagi! :D

Till we meet again, wassalam..

2 comments:

nur.sa said...

one happy family. akhirnya... suka tengok orang hidup happy2 ni :)

moga bahagia terus jadi milik kak syima 1 keluarga yep.

Mrs Faizal said...

alhamdulillah. tima kasih yer sa. moga bahagia milik kita smua, amiin.. :)